WorkBC Employment Services is a no-cost provincial employment program with dozens of service pathways to choose from. WorkBC Employment Services is local, connected and in touch with employer and employee needs. To find out more about these services and their relevance to your situation, contact your island coordinator.
To register for the program, go to apply.workbc.ca You will be asked to choose a WorkBC centre. Choose ‘Sidney’, as the SGI Community Resource Centre is a subcontractor of the WorkBC Sidney office. You can find instruction videos on how to register here. A WorkBC Employment Services administrator can also walk you through the process in person or over the phone.
WorkBC can assist with…
WorkBC Employment Services would love to meet you to discuss your employment needs!
For more information about the services you may qualify for, check out WorkBC.ca.
- BC Employer Training Grants
- WorkBC Employer Resources
- WorkBC Wage Subsidy
- Small Business BC
- BC Government Economic Recovery Plan
- BC Government Economic Supports for Business
- Canadian Government Maintaining Your Business
- Verbal Judo – Lessons 1-4 on YouTube
- Crime Prevention through Environmental Design
- Better Business Bureau Top 10 Scams of 2018
Our offices are located on Galiano Island, Mayne Island, Pender Island and Saturna Island.
For more information call 250-629-3665 or email email@example.com
We are your one stop for resources!